An antique German prints showing a view of Batavia in the mid-18th century by unknown artist. In the background shows Mount Salak and Mount Gede and the Puncak Pass. The display of these two mountains in greatly exaggerated for illustrative purposes as they were hardly visible from Batavia’s harbour.
- Date: 1750
- Technic: Engraving / etching on hand laid paper.
- Overall size: 24,8 x 21,6 inch (in FRAME)
- Image size: 14 x 11,8 inch
- Condition: Good, given age. General age-related toning and/or occasional minor defects from handling.
- Purchase code: P1063
- Price in IDR : 14,500,000