Description: Antique Print ‘Vue de la Batterie Anjol.’ (View of the fortress of Anjol.) This plate shows a view of the Anjol fortress near Batavia / Jakarta in Indonesia.
This print is taken from ‘Histoire des Voyages …’, by J. v. Schley ca. 1750.
Artists and Engravers: Jan van Schley (1715 – 1779), Dutch engraver.
- Date: 1750
- Technic: Original copper engraving on a vellin type paper. Original folds.
- Overall size: 15,2 x 10 inch
- Image size: 11 x 7,7 inch
- Condition: Excellent; general age related toning; some light staining from handling.
- PartNumber: PCT-14610
- Storage Location: (BG) A165-19